Apart from planned redecorations, we only hear from landlords and letting agents when they have a problem. Their only interest is to get the problem resolved so that their tenant or client is happy and the property maintains its value and earning capacity.
When we had a major water leak from the flat above ours, Arlingford visited and quoted within 24 hours and the repairs were completed three days after they were asked to go ahead. Richard, Landlord, Chelmsford.
Work for Landlords, Letting Agents, and Estate Managers has included.
- Complete apartment refurbishment
- Repairs and redecorations following flood damage
- Roof repairs to a listed building
- Refurbishment of void properties between lets
- Renewing roofs to memorial homes
- Ceiling repairs after flooding
- Redecoration of grade II* Listed Building
Arlingford looks after the maintenance of all our properties, carrying out work promptly and to a high standard with as little disruption to the tenants as possible. Richard, Chelmsford
Work for individual domestic clients has included
- Repairs to flat roof extension (making good anther contractor’s work)
- Plumbing and gas installation works
- Supply and installation of external doors for a listed building
- Supply and installation of bespoke hardwood door frames
- Supply and installation of bespoke hardwood skirting
- Installation of new radiators
- Clearing front garden
- Remedial plastering work (making good another contractor’s work)
- Installation of a hardwood balustrade
- Supply and installation of hardwood flooring
- Installation of underfloor heating
- Window repairs (making good another contractor’s work)
- Kitchen decoration.
- Complete external redecorations
- Kitchen installation
- Complete replacement of house electrical installation (rewire)
- Supply and installation of bespoke cupboards and units
- Construction of a ground floor extension to incorporate a shower room
I am delighted to recommend Arlingford Building Services who built a small extension to my house to accommodate a shower room and toilet. Throughout the project, they offered friendly and sound advice on the various options and kept me fully informed. All work was completed to a very high standard by skilled craftsmen who inspired you with confidence and did everything possible to minimise disruption. The finished room blends seamlessly into the rest of the house. – Mrs MW Chelmsford
- Bathroom refurbishment
- Plumbing repairs
- Tile hanging repairs
- Rendered plinth repairs
- Repairs and redecoration following fire damage
- Patio make-overs
- Conversion of a garage into a bathroom and lounge area.